Guess Who's Back!!


Guess who’s back! I’m so sorry I’ve been a terrible writer since June, if you watch my vlogs you will know I’ve been ill and I’ve just had so much on that I haven’t even spoke about on camera, that it’s just distracted me from writing.

I’ve got lots of autumn pictures I want to share, I also want to share more recipes I’ve been making lately. As well as dinner style recipes, I’ve been baking a lot! This weekend is Wales Comic Con so I’ll have many pictures from that as well as vlogging the day.



Let me know if there is anything you want me to chat about, I find it easier writing than chatting on camera most often. I want to get more creative, the last 3-4 months I haven’t had any go in me to be creative as I normally am. Life just gets in the way and can stop you from doing things you love. But I’m going to change that from now on!

Also, I chopped my hair shorter than I normally go and I love it so much! There are times I miss the long hair when I want to put it up but I do love it more than I thought I would. I normally get fed up of short hair and want it to grow fast. At the moment, I don’t want it to grow, but my hair actually does grow really quick so I might have to have a trim soon if I want to keep it short.
Right so, I shall try to keep up with writing once a week and maybe the odd extra when I can. Have a nice week!

                                                                                  Mo xox




Comments

Popular Posts