August Glossy Box

First off, I know the title says August and July has been missed out. But I will tell you the reason now. Bascially as I said in my last post, our laptop died on us. So because of that I lost alot of pictures and videos! Meaning I don't have July Glossybox pictures, as I take the pictures as I open the box. So you get to see the items at the same time as I do. So I'm sorry about that but there is nothing I can do about that. But soon I might film a video and show everyone my favourite glossybox items I have been sent so far and some July items might be included in that.

So I'm back! And ready to tell you all about August Glossy Box. It arrived the morning after Cait and Cerys had been sleepng over at mine. Lets just say I hardly had time to open it before they had their hands in it, trying to steal a few things!





Kryolan for Glossybox Highlighter in Cashmere -  Before I could even try this myself I let Cait try it and she very much approves, I can tell you that! I'd say it has a nice pink glow, but for myself it's very shimmery. Doesn't stop me using it though. What girl doesnt want to sparkle a little when she can. It's a nice lightweight cream with a glowing gloss finish.






Figs & Rouge Mini Hand Cream -  This came at the perfect time for me as I needed a new hand cream, dry hands are my worst nightmare. I love the smell of this, and yes I can descripe for once what it smells like for me. It's like the Love Heart sweets, it's probably just me, but it is like having party sweets smell on you. It has shea butter, natural antioxidants and algea extract. To soften, nourish and throughly pamper your hands through the day, or so thats what GlossyBox tells me. But my hands do feel great after using it.







Yves Rocher Pink nail polish - The way to decribe this colour is like a baby pink but with a musky tint to it. I'm not really a pink girl, yeah I have the odd clothing and things in my room. When I was younger I had a purple and pink room because I wanted to try be girly. But things change and I like my different bright colours now. But the polish is a great base coat, add a design on your nail on top of the pink is something I would definitely do.




Philip Kingsley Elasticizer - The minute I saw this I was intrigued. And then on the glossy box card with the details of it, I read ' Orignally created specifically for Audrey Hepburn.' Yes, I wanted to try it straight away! You apply it before shampooing, so you section your hair off bit by bit and apply. Then you leave it for 10-20 minutes. Rinse it out and carry on with your shampooing and condition routine. It's left my hair feeling amazing! I've used it twice now, emptying the tube. It brings elasticity, bounce and shine to your hair and is suitable for all hair types. The full size is on the pricey side, but if your hair needs it, it's definitely a good buy.




Lalique L'Amour fragrance - This is the perfume that came in this months box, it has Rosebud, Sandalwood, Cedar, Tuberose...It's a nice floral, soft fragrance with a hint of musk. That's all I can say, you know by now how bad I am describing!





Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara -   I've a completely fell in love with this mascara! The past few month I've bee stuck on a Rimmel Scandaleyes masacra, but I have moved on.This makes your lashes look super long. Its deep black and gives you so much volume. It's definitely going in my favourites this month.





So there you go, August GlossyBox. September won't be long here, then the Autumn colours will be coming and my darker lipstick will come out more. Cant wait!

                                                                              Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts