VEDA Is Coming!!

I seriously suck at writing recently, so sorry about that. BUT I have been planning for the whole of March!

I'm actually going to be doing VEDA (Videos Everyday in April) and there's a way I've planned it so I can actually achieve to do it! I've been filming videos in advance, I know if I try film on the days it will just go downhill. And there's going to be some days I just can't upload, so I'm pre uploading for those days and publishing them on the set days. I drew out a whole chart and everything, I'm so organised!

It's a mixture of videos, some things I've never even tried before and I've had a lot of fun with it, Cerys and Bryony are having a part in it too. Bryony came up with them filming two videos for me, editing them and uploading, so I'm not going to see them till you guys do! I'm slightly scared by it but I'm also excited! You never know what they will come up with!

So I hope you can keep up with the videos this April and enjoy every single one!

                                                                         Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts