Painting The Nails Green





I love being creative with my nails, sometimes I go though stages where I don’t do anything and then other times I'm always painting my nails. So Saturday I was in the mood to be creative and flowers seemed the easiest. I never paint my nails the tidiest, so I apologise for the messiness.



So I started off with Nail Girls 3-in-1 Base/Top Coat & Nail Strengthener. I'm actually running out of it and it's just starting to get sticky. You know when it just starts to dry up and it makes it so hard to brush it on to your nails. Worst thing!




Then I gave them two coats of Barry M Nail Paint Spring Green. It's such a bright green and I love it to bits! I don't know why but I love the colour green on my nails. Especially in Spring/Summer.



Once the green has dried, I use a a pointy wooden stick and stick it in Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish, Cute As A Kitten Heel. Then one dot in the middle with 5/6 dots going around it to make a flower.







                                                                             Mo xox



Comments

Popular Posts