Ruthin Cottage Pictures

We spent 3 nights away in a gorgeous little cottage on a farm and had the best of time. I thought I'd would show you my pictures of the actual cottage. But you can also watch my Veda videos on day 20th, 21st, 23rd and 24th, for the holiday vlogs if you want to see what we get up to. They will be on my Youtube channel Disneyfreaks, I'll leave a link at the end of the page.


Livingroom/Diningroom


The windows were amazing and made me feel like I was in a fairytale
And a lot of ducks shared the place with us

The room my mum stayed in was the library/study room
I fell in love with the book shelf

The main bedroom was stunning!
This was Cerys' room, so pretty

My room was the smallest but still cute and an amazing view

Although there was a random window that was above the stairs, Cerys threatened to look through it to scare me
 
                                                                              Mo xox

Disneyfreaks Youtube -  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZrK0AUiXENLjiTpZqWzqJg

Comments

Popular Posts