Socks & Tights



So as you will see in Tuesday video, I went on a little shopping trip last week. Didn’t get that much but my love for big comfy socks came back the minute I saw some. Then I’ve been getting excited to go find thick autumn colourful tights and also leg warmers, but I then realised I do own a fair few already, I better go through them before hand. Turns out I have more than a few...


And that’s not even half of them!




As you can see though I do love my autumn colours, the greens, burgundy’s, yellows, oranges, black and grey. And I found a pair of big socks I hadn’t even worn yet!
All I need now is a pair of boots I like, I am so fussy when it comes to my boots for the year. I have to love them because I know they will be there the shoes I grab at all times. They have to go with all my socks and boots, they have to be comfy with a tiny heel. Nothing flat and nothing too big! I like having laces and I do prefer dark brown. So if you see anything like that, give me a shout, please.  I would be very grateful.


                                                                           Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts