June News!



So for the month of June you are going to get a blog everyday from me! A friend of mine, Charlie, said she wanted to try it on instagram for the month, so I said I would if she did. The problem is it’s for 31 days and June has 30, so the last day has to be forgotten. Here’s the picture so you can see what to expect.






How I’m working it is, everything is scheduled ready for the day. A picture with my answer and often me rambling on about it. And a video link every day too, click the words that are blue to see that!

I’m looking forward to it, it’s been fun thinking of the answers! So I hope you will look forward to the Disney month and I shall be keeping you updated with the Disney ball happening in June to! It’s all things Disney and I’m loving it!

                                                 Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts