August Glossy Box 2017

Glossy Box August


I've not had a glossy box in a number of years and I wanted to try it out again, tell you what I thought. In the box they also gave a Aloha bracelet from PURELEI, it's super cute but very small so not even my small wrists could get it on. But never mind, it can hang from my pin board for decoration.




Safari Sun Bronzer - I LOVE the print of the bronzer, like a cheetah. With my skin being so pale I don't like bronzers that come out too hard when you apply, even with very little on the brush. This was perfect, no matter how many times I applied it still looked subtle enough for me.



Ciate London Paint Pot in Fade to Greige - Ciate paint pots are always a favourite when I get hold of one, the colours are always so nice. I do have to say though I wouldn't have put such a darker colour in a August box, even if it is the end of summer. But for Autumn it's perfect, so maybe with it being close to September when it arrived, that's what they were going for.


Valquer Ice Hair Mask, Total Repair - The words 'hydrating and taming hair' in the description excited me a lot. My hair can get static and a little dry if I don't take care of it. You apply it after shampooing when the hair is damp, so I applied it after my shower. Then between 3-5 minutes you wash it off. I admit I find it annoying having to go back after 5 minutes to wash it out, but it was totally worth it. My hair felt a lot smoother and fresher afterwards.


Batiste 2in1 Dry Shampoo & Conditioner Orange & Pomegranate - I've tried Batiste dry shampoo many times before and I don't know why but it just never agrees with my hair, it always looks more greasy afterwards than before I've applied it. I tried it out though, I thought why not, just give it a go. The smell is amazing, orange scent is a huge favourite of mine. But it just didn't agree, which I have to say I was gutted about after smelling it. (I forgot to take a separate picture)

Rodial Suede Lips - The description says 'Intense. Matte. Moisturising.' Yes. Yes. Yes. I loved this lip crayon the minute I tried it on. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the fact it wears off quite easy through the day, I'd have to re apply it many times. But pushing that aside, for end of summer/start of Autumn, it's a perfect crayon!



Comments

Popular Posts