Disney Land Paris Day 1

 
 
 
I have wanted to write this blog for weeks and I'm only just getting around to it. Yes, I went to Disney Land Paris! Since I was a child I've spoke about one day going to Disney, one day far away in the future. Last year me and Caitlin spoke about going in September 2017, then nothing happened. All of a sudden this summer I realised I could actually do it this year and we made it happen. Thank goodness I got my first ever passport at the start of the year!
 
I'm not going to go into details on the hotel, eating out and traveling. I want to make a video on all that at some point. But this blog I want to show you many photo's I love, tell you little bits of meeting the character's and just the fun we had together.



 
If you've watched the vlogs then you'll have seen as soon as we got settled at the hotel we were straight away at the park, excitement kicking in!
 
 
 
Grabbing something to eat we settled in to watch the Illuminations show, and yes I did cry.
 
It was the second day that we got to see everything and meet characters...
But I'll let you wait for the next blog to see that.
 
Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts