Disney Land Paris Day 2

 
The second day was packed, we wanted to meet everyone and do everything. The morning before breakfast I personally wanted to cry with excitement. You can see the pure joy in our faces.
 

 



 
The first character we saw was Donald and we ran over, butterflies making us nervous but the happiness over came it once we got to hug Donald.
 
 
We met Hook who loved Charlie as she was Disney bounded as Mr Smee but he didn't like the fact I was covered in Peter Pan stuff.

 
And then while we were waiting for Peter Pan we saw Baloo and King Louie.
 
 
The one person I've wanted to meet is Peter Pan and he did not disappoint. Even Wendy was there which I was so happy about but Peter just took my attention, I just wanted to chat to him all day. They loved my ears and all the rest of the things I was wearing relating to them.
 

 
I realised at the end of the day we never met any of the Princesses, basically most of the villians.
 


Gaston was the highlight for Charlie, she became speechless and she has not stopped talking about him ever since!

 
One thing I loved was the Alice In Wonderland maze, just look at that view!


 
Mo xox
 

Comments

Popular Posts