Disney Land Paris Day 3

Our third day was spent mainly in Walt Disney Studios, I loved the Toy Story land and went on a few of their rides. But I was actually ill so when the girls wanted to go on rides I just couldn't do I would have a sit down somewhere.
 

 
 
The One character Charlie wanted to met that day was Cruella Deville, she was the one I was scared of as a child. And even now I'm not a fan of hers, especially after meeting her. We were told Cruella picks who she meets, Charlie obviously got in there first. Me and Cait decided we weren't bothered so left, and then had to shut Charlie up because she was acting like Cruella.
 
 
When I saw Lightening McQueen I knew I couldn't not take some pictures for my nephew.

 
For our lunch I had booked a character lunch at the Inventions restaurant, I'm so happy I did. Goofy came up behind me making me jump (sadly we forgot to get a picture of him), we had hugs with Eeyore, Tigger, Mickey and Minnie. I actually nearly broke Mickey & Minnie up because Mickey got me to kiss his cheek, leaving a mark on his cheek and so Minnie wanted a fight with me. I apologised of course!
 









 
We headed back into the studios after lunch for some more rides and ended up seeing Woody.
 
 
 
Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts