May Pictures 2018

I've wanted to do this for awhile but just never got around to it. I take a fair few pictures each month, sometimes I take more pictures that I do vlog. So why not show you, each month, my pictures and chat about them.

Francis is my little poser, he is always ready for the camera

I have a love for taking pictures of flowers, my camera is normally full of them.

I went for a walk with some friends, near Shrewsbury and the views were amazing!

Look, just look at it!

I didn't realise what fun you can have with dandelion seeds and a playful cat.

I spy...

Chester river dee is probably one of my favourite places in Chester to go.

May has been all about my sunflowers.

If I'm not taking pictures of flowers or cats, then it's tree's.

This is my latest thing in my room, it could be my favourite arty thing I've done.

                                                                             Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts