Me Again

Why do I do this? I go from writing so many blogs and giving you something at least once a week, to nothing for months! Life in general just got so busy that at least one thing got pushed to the side and it ended up being this blog. 

Right, well, I’m here! I’m back! And a lot has happened since I’ve been gone, but then if you watch my week vlogs then you’ll know quite a few of them.

I’ll tell you what brought me back. I was chatting to a friend, someone I’ve known since I was 16, that knows my embarrassing teenage days and who I hardly ever get to see now. She has a blog  and wants to write more. Just talking to her about what she wants to chat about made me realise how long it’s been since I wrote anything. When it becomes a task I do tend to back off, and I think that is what happened. I didn’t have a lot to chat about and I was just coming up with anything but not really loving the writing side. It’s the same with my vlogs, I’m doing the week vlogs but I’m not coming up with any ideas other than that at this moment in time. I love vlogging but I need to find something more fun to vlog about. 


So you can now expect a few more blogs from me the next coming months. I’m going to space them out and only bring out a vlog I’ve enjoyed talking about. Hopefully you’ll enjoy it too,

                                         Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts