A little more about Mo

Another week of me being stuck what to write. So I thought what about another blog for you to see what I'm like...

1. I can't sleep without wearing socks and tucking my pyjama pants into my socks. Hate them riding up in my sleep, getting cold legs and feet.

2. I'm a total book worm. I'll read like a 400 odd page book in one day.

3. My favourite holidays are in the old caravan, listening to the rain, playing card games and making a big scene about a big spider (childhood story).

4. My worst nightmare is going under water, scares me so much.

5. I don't like being compared to other person, I like to be different.

6. A cats purr is my favourite thing to fall asleep to.

7. I can't light a match or go too near our coal fire. I panic at fire.

8. Daisy's are my favourite flower.

9. I love summer just because I can walk round bare footed.

10. I love autumn just for the colours of the trees.

Comments

Popular Posts