Pictures

This week I decided I really need to sort all my pictures and videos from my mobile and ipad, then put them all together on to the laptop. For many reasons, one because my ipad just can not hold anymore storage space and I don't want to have to delete pictures I want to keep. Second my mobile, after 3 years, has started to die on me. It cracked and now all the plastic frame is coming off, the hole where the charger plug goes in won't let the cable stay in for long, so you have to hold it there. Plus all I can do is txt and phone people on it. The camera is rubbish, can't get apps or on to internet...the list goes on. So it's time for new phone I think, I'll let you know what I get.

 Now I know doing there a certain person (Cait) might go mad at me, but I want to show you some old pictures of us that I've found!

 
Me, Cait and friend Lauren back in 2010

Sleepover at Caits in 2011

Late 2010 when I was 16, Cait now has that hoodie haha.
 (Notice my, trying to, graffiti walls)

Only last year, 2012, but it's a cute picture

Of to bowling in 2011
Have a good week people :)
                                             Mo xox
 

Comments

Popular Posts