I Chopped My Hair Off!

I CUT MY HAIR OFF! AHHHHH!!


Ok, I'm cool now. So over the weekend just gone I went to the hairdressers without telling anyone what I was doing and just went for it. You can see the before and after on my weekly vlog, I shall leave a link at the end of the page.


I know I've had my hair cut shoulder length other times before. But my hair had got super long, not as long as I have had it, but still long!
Summer is coming and I just wanted a change but it still scared me of the thought of chopping off my hair. Good thing about my hair though is it grows really quick, so I know by end of year it will have grown quite bit, doesnt take long at all.


One good thing about it is I can look way more like Snow White now, as she is m favourite Disney princess! And thats the theme I went for with my make up today too. If you'd like a tutorial on how I created this, then let me know. I'm thinking next Wales Comic Con I'm going to dress up as a modern version of Snow White. But that's not till November now.

       
                                                                           Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts