Vlogging Chat




I've been having a lot of fun with my YouTube channel recently. I mainly do vlogs but I've been getting more ideas to have more creative videos. It's making some of those videos happen is the problem.

This summer I want to try doing more outdoor creative filming. And more exploring places while vlogging them too. I love watching vlogs myself, that's why I like to do more of them than other video ideas. And looking back on them is a lot more fun than other videos I've filmed.

Recently I filmed a makeup tutorial, which I’m not the greatest at make up anyway, I learn as I go on. But what I did do was make up for a character. Hopefully you will enjoy that and tell me what other characters you would like to see. I think I will do a lot of Disney characters, but I'm sure you expected that. And hopefully I shall get better at it!

So there you go, just a little chat on how my videos are going at the moment. I'm enjoying what I've done so far!

                                    Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts