Childhood times for Mo


                                             I don't know what my mother did to my fringe, my poor hair.


So this weekend my sister and nephew came to stay and my sister got the good old pictures out from when we were children. I then had to put them on Facebook and make sure everyone gets to see these pictures, I'm just sharing the memories! But let's just say other people aren't going to be happy with me for awhile.
But I have to say the worst picture has to be mine, I was hesitant but it went on. I'm not going to show you, but it's basically me and a cousin in very little white top and pants. I'm guessing it must have been a warm summer!

I have very happy memories as a child, everything was always an adventure. I grew up with a year older nephew and year younger nephew, they were basically like my brothers. We were always making up games, or our speciality was making dens. My mum recently fixed the clothing stand that we used to use for our dens, she starts telling both my nephews it's fixed and they should come over! My reaction was 'I'd love to but we wouldn't fit in them dens now I don't think. Well not all together.' But you never know, one day we might try.

I went to my other sisters house Sunday night, me and my younger nephew ended up sleeping in living room. My sister, being the motherly oldest sister she is, decided to tuck us in before saying night. Then leaving us to watching TV, I felt like a little kid again! I loved going to stay at one of my sisters house as a child, I'm the youngest of five. Three sisters and one brother, nearest of age is my sister being ten years older than me. So my nephews, like I said, were more like brothers. One of our games would be Peter Pan. Which was running around, arms out like we were flying. I was Wendy of course! One of the reasons the Disney Peter Pan is my favourite film, gives me amazing memories.

So have fun looking and laughing at my pictures, hope you have a good week!
                                                                                                                      Mo xox


My two nephews and me. I never stopped laughing and still don't now!


Me and my older nephew, you know, just chilling.


Me and younger nephew, plus the bad fringe again.


My sister and nephews dog Narla, she was seriously the best!


Comments

Popular Posts