Pantomime experience


Well hello there. I've come to tell you about my day yesterday and let me tell you it was a bit mad. But the best kind of mad of course!

Cerys invited me along, with her mum and dad, to go see Aladdin pantomime in Rhyl. So we started off the day with One Direction blasting in the car, me and Cerys in the back of the car, dancing and singing like mad girls we are.
Steve (Cerys dad) vlogged the whole day, which I'll include the link for you to watch. We passed a group of lads that we all waved at and one guy waved back. Then not long later we went to McDonalds and they were there, recognised Steve straight away.

Then came the panto, we had seats two rows from the front. And for awhile it was just us at the front, so there's me panicking thinking 'oh great I'm going to get picked for something'. But thankfully different families came and sat in the front row.
It was really good, I was glued to the dancers wishing I could join in. Something I would love to do, performing like that. We got sweets thrown at us, which is always good. Who wouldn't want that?!
Aladdin's brother 'Wishee Washee', had a pet dragon named 'Tiddle'. And when anyone asked why it was called that, it would spray on them. Of course he came into the crowd and us four got really wet. Also Aladdin's mother 'Widow Twankey', came down and gave Steve a kiss on the head. At the same time as that was happening, Aladdin came to me and tried to get me to dance with him. I freaked out and refused to get up, shame on me. But he danced with the little girl in front who was dressed as Jasmine, so surely that's better suited haha!

After it was over we all went round the back of the building and Steve got pictures with the actors that came out. They were trying to get me to have a picture with one of the good looking dancers, he didn't come out so I got out of that. ;)
We had some fun down the beach, me and Cerys writing our name in the sand. Then had a carvery on the way home.
So over all a really good day, so thank you Gill, Steve and Cerys for bringing me along. :)

Come tell me your pantomime experiences...
                                                                        Mo xox

Stephen Brown YouTube Vlog 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9HdcYcpwju8

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts