Favourites of December

 

 
Now I'd say this is more for the girls, but you guys are more than welcome to read too of course.

(1) I'm going to start off with GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation. For so many years I found it so hard to find a foundation that was my skin shade, I'm so pale. Until my sister started talking about GOSH range at the Superdrug store. So I thought why not try it... I've never looked back. It never lasts me over a year, so it's worth the money.

(2) Now this lipstick is my ultimate favourite. It's Rimmel London Kate Matte Lipstick Wine 107. I love wearing Red lipstick, any time I can I'll put this on. It lasts so long without having to touch up, which be honest is annoying to have to do through the day. And it's not a proper red, like it says it's a more wine colour so it doesn't pop out too red and in your face.

(3) Rimmel Wake Me Up Make Up Concealer. I'd heard about this for quite a long time, then a couple of weeks ago I thought I would try it. It really helps for those times your under eyes look drained, I have that quite often, so glad I tried this.

(4) Also I decided to try L'Oreal Studio #TXT Volume Supersize Spray & L'Oreal Studio #TXT Wave Creating Spray. I have just natural straight flat hair and I hate it. I like to have a bit of volume and movement in my every day hair. So these are just perfect.
With the wave creating spray, you spray it all over after washing your hair, then blow dry it in different stages of scrunching and tying topknot buns. My hair comes out with a bit more movement, add a few tongued curls through it and your good to go.
Now the volume supersize spray is like back combing your hair, wanting that extra lift. Try not to put too much in your hair, as I've found you can feel the product building up more you spray and it gets on your hands if your touching your hair through the day. But other than that, if you don't want to back comb your hair so much, this is great for volume that stays.

(5) Next is Batman pyjamas, I got these last week and there just so comfy. All I can say is there now my favourite pyjamas ever!

(6) And then last month I got hold of this dressing gown. It's the softest, warmest, cutest dressing gown ever! And the added bonus is that is has ears on the hood, cant get any better than that! When I'm in the house I basically live in it. When your next in Primark I advise you to get one!

(7) Now last but not least, the 'This Is Us' One Direction movie on DVD is out right now. You will laugh, you will cry and if your a fan you will probably squeal with excitement. Yes, I did do that all of them.

(1)
 GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation

(2)
Rimmel London Kate Matte Lipstick
 
(3)
Rimmel Wake Me Up Make Up Concealer
 
(4)
 L'Oreal Studio #TXT Volume Supersize Spray & L'Oreal Studio #TXT Wave Creating Spray
(5)
Batman Pyjamas
(6)
Ear Hooded Dressing Gown
 
(7)
'This Is Us' One Direction Movie


So that's some of my favourites this month, have a great week...
                                                                                                        Mo xox


Comments

Popular Posts