First vlog

I know, I've took awhile for a new blog, I'm sorry.
But...this week I come with not only a blog, but a vlog too!
Yes, we've finally got a video up on youtube. And yes, Cait is finally part of this blog once again!
Cait is getting home school now, so with Cerys and Cait both being home school, I wanted to do a educational trip for us like I used to do. I was home school too you see.

So the first trip was Ellesmere Port Boat Museum and I vlogged all day to show you guys our normal craziness of a day. There was me, Cait, Cerys, Gill and Anita.
It includes us singing, Cerys being her ordinary mad self, Cait being the drama queen she is (I'll be in trouble for this, love you Cait) and me telling them to read and learn things.
I think that basically sums it up.

After that we went to Cheshire Oaks and had a nosey round the shops.
Then his random guy started following us around...I'm joking! It was Jonathan, he's not weird really. ;)
Spent ages in McDonalds, wearing Lego masks, then attacking and poking each other. This is basically what we get up to if you spend time with us, were a weird bunch of mates. But I wouldn't change it of course.

Now keep your eyes and ears alert this week because I may but up either another vlog or blog, maybe both, this week coming.
                                                                                     Mo xox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHshNmzDpY4  -Boat Museum and Cheshire Oaks

Comments

Popular Posts