May Glossy Box


Ladies and Gentleman I'd like to announce the best Glossy Box I could ever receive!
Glossy Box teamed up with Superdrug, because its Superdrug's 50th anniversary. Superdrug first started in 1964, I seriously love that year, so much happened then but mainly it was when The Beatles took over. So with it starting in the 1960's, Superdrug is doing a lot of 60's themed things with there products. Which means my Glossy Box was just perfect for me this month!
Also Rita Ora has brought out a lip and nail collection in Superdrug, they are my too main products I have a love for. I have bought one nail varnish, the white one called 'White Hot Love', its totally worth it. Plus if your following my twitter account you will know I'm obsessed with her song 'I will never let you down'.

Anyway back to Glossy Box...
















Lets start with Garnier BB Cream Original in Light.

I've been meaning to go look for a BB Cream for quite awhile now for summer. I have been wearing the same foundation for years now, only because for ages I could never find my skin tone. I'm so light, that even light tones I'd pick looked orange on me. But for summer I wanted a change, something to put on lightly for a nice summer day and I thought maybe BB Cream would be good for that. So thanks Glossy Box, came just in time.
It covers, illuminates, hydrates and protects with SPF 15. I can either use after moisturising or I can use it instead of moisturising. And it actually doesn't look orange on me!


 
 
 
Next is Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara.
 
If you've watched my haul video from some weeks ago, you will know I bought this. I absolutely love it, so seeing this in the box was like perfect. Don't need to worry about running out for awhile.
It was a hourglass brush that plumps and curves the lashes for a 60's look, for that bold wide eyed look. It's now my daily mascara and I don't plan on changing it for awhile!
 
 
 
 
B. Complete Long-lasting Nail Polish.
 
 
Now I'm not just saying this, I have actually wanted a natural neutral  nail varnish like this. See this box has been perfect for me! For those days I don't want a bright colour like normal or I'm wearing more neutral colours for a change, this is the perfect varnish to grab. Also you can use it for a base coat before putting your favourite colour over. Its just a must have nail varnish!
 
 

 
Superdrug Large Doughnut Ring.
 
When I had really long hair, this was the perfect thing for those days when my hair was a mess and I just needed to put it up. Now my hair has grown a good length I might start doing it again.
There's two ways you can use this, I'd say have a look on YouTube for the way you find more comfy doing it.


 
 
 
I Love Cosmetics... Strawberries & Milkshake Shimmer &Shine Lip Gloss.
 
I bought the Strawberries & Cream shower gel a few months back, and let me tell you...its the best shower gel to smell! Smells so much like strawberries! So when I received this I was very excited to smell and see if it was just as good. The verdict... YES. I could smell it all day, and if that sounds weird I don't care. If you love strawberries, you will love this.
 
 

 
Then they sent me some bonus products! I just love these people.
 
GHOST Fragrances Eclipse.
 
As I might have said before when talking about fragrances, I'm no good at describing them. I don't think my nose is very strong, it takes me awhile. All I can say about this is its like a musky fruity smell. I do actually like it. Glossy Box says 'Capturing the warm energy of the sun', so lets go with that.
 
 
 
Garnier Oil Beauty Lotion.
 
I'm sorry, I haven't used this yet. I just keep forgetting, I know... I need telling off for it.
Well anyway, it was 4 oils in it -Argan, Macadamia, Almond and Rose. Making your skin feel silky smooth. So I shall tell you what that is like in a blog in the future, Promise!
 
 
 
 
                          Hope you enjoyed and I cant wait to see what next month has for me.
                                                                            Mo xox


Comments

Popular Posts