Trip To A Vintage Fair

This Saturday just gone me, Cerys and Gill went to a vintage fair in Chester. I bought some pretty cool things that I really do love. And they were also serving cake to top it off!

There were tables and tables of vintage everything! But also people who have made things themselves. This woman called Dianna makes jewellery. Me and Cerys both bought bracelets from her. You can find her on her Facebook, it's called Designs by DYANNACH. She makes some beautiful things! I bought three bracelets for £5 in the sale.








Then we spoke to a lady who makes marble coasters/mats and hearts to hang with pictures on them. So she had a lot of Alice in Wonderland ones, it took me ages to choose which one I wanted. Just because every single one was so nice and its hard to choose between Mad Hatter, Alice, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat! There was also a lot more designs, including pictures of old adverts or just some pretty flower ones. I bought the Alice and the Cheshire Cat one, I think it was £6.




And then there was many tables of vintage household items, but I saw one table with like an vintage typewriter, playing cards and many other things. Including a black tin with painted flowers and swirls. My mum thinks it looks like an old tea caddy. But it was only for a £1 so a bargain I think.
 

 

They also had a retro bicycle outside selling ice cream, sorry I didn't get to take a picture or film that.

                                                      Been to any Vintage Fairs lately?
                                                                          Mo xox
 

Comments

Popular Posts