December Glossy Box


So this will be my last Glossy Box review, I want to go try find something else for the new year. So wait for next month to see what I find! But anyway, this months box has been pretty cool!


Lets start...



Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain -  I absolutely love this product! Two products in one basically and the colour is pretty! It's like a rosy pink for them cold winter days, to brighten up your face. 








All That Jazz Professional Nail Lacquer - Right I'm going to be honest...I haven't tried it. The colour is a sparkly pink and that is so not me. I like pink now and again, I like sparkles, but put them together and I will run. If only they had sent me a colour I'd like.






TRESemme Renewal Hair And Scalp Nourish & Renew Tonic - This has been my life saver this month! The moment I tried it, I knew I couldn't live without it! You apply it on the roots of your damp hair, then as you brush and blow dry your hair... as Glossy Box says, it nourishes your scalp and renews your hair. My hair feels so much better after using this! It has tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil.








SkinPep Hydra Boost - Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum - You apply a small amount to your face and use circular motions to gently massage for 1-2 minutes to achieve perfect skin hydration. Honestly, I only used it once and didn't notice a lot. Skin things like that are a bit hopeless for me as I don’t really know what I'm doing half the time. 






Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets That Chap, Day And Night Spot Stick - It basically does what it says on the box. It gets rid of your spots like magic as use the day and the night. This is something I shall always have in my bag! It saved me a lot one week this month as I had a huge break out. So I had a lot of makeup free days and used this constantly, within days it worked! Totally recommend you try it! And the super hero girl seems cool...


                                                  Tried any of these products yourself?
                                                                           Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts