November Glossy Box



Sorry I'm a little late putting the November review up, I know it's December already.
In this box they gave me a lot of facial products, honestly I'm the worst person for taking care of my skin. I need to learn some tips to help me. Anyway let’s just get into it!



LOLLIPOPS MAKE UP Eye Pencil - Honestly to me it's black eyeliner. I do prefer the eyeliner you twist and it comes up, to the just pencil that you have to sharpen and then you can't find your pencil sharpener. Or it just keeps snapping when you nearly the sharpness you want. So they did give me the best kind of eyeliner. Glossy Box mentions it contains Vitamin E with anti - ageing and anti - radical action. Maybe they are trying to tell me something now I'm 21.



Burt's Bees Lip Shine - This is a natural lip gloss that gives a nice shine and nicely moistures your lips. It smells really nice too! That's quite a bit of nice I guess.



H20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment - It's a oil-free moisture gel that has a deep hydration while minimising the appearance of fine lines. They are really trying to tell me something now aren't they! I know I'm an adult now but stop rubbing it in! But it does leave your skin feeling better, moisturised and softer.



MONU Skincare Refining Capri facial Oil - You apply this after cleansing and toning, you only need a small amount. Then gently massage on to your face with upward movements, I guess that helps with them lines and wrinkles too. I used this and my face felt amazing after, then applied the H20 hydrating treatment and it felt double amazing. So I'm very happy about that.



Umberto Giannini Miracle Worker - I gave this to Cerys, because it says for more frizzy hair. And my hair is straight, so I thought she would appreciate it more than me. She sent me her review before I even started writing the rest of the products reviews!
Cerys - Firstly, I really like this product, it does what it says on the tin. It says it adds shine and softness to frizzy hair and it definitely does! It has a serum-like consistency so you only need a pump or two and your set, a little goes a long way. I use about one and a half pumps, rub it together in my hands and run it through my damp hair. I start at the ends and use less of the product as I reach the roots. I wear my hair naturally curly and this helps to keep the curl and definition but lose a bit of the frizz, but I'm sure this product would be great to apply before straightening and a little bit after styling, as a finishing serum. Also it smells so nice, that's a plus.


                                                                          Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts