Delamere Forest





Me and a group of friends went a walk in Delamere forest. It’s a place I’ve grown up going to, with my family as a kid and then different friends as I’ve got older. As a child my mum had me going there on a Saturday to be a junior forest range, but I think that was something more she wanted to do then I was interested in.  Don’t get me wrong, I have some fun memories doing it, I was just a very shy child and being in a room full of other kids I didn’t really know was very scary for me then.

But it’s a place I’m very fond of and I hadn’t been there for quite awhile, so I arranged to meet a group of friends there and we had a lot of fun. Yeah it was muddy, Cerys loved that (note the sarcasm), but it was peaceful and it’s always a good place to just chill, chat and walk. I’m not a fan of keeping to the footpaths, I’ve always been a child who loves to go deeper in the unknown places and go find my own path. There’s many times it has ended badly in mud and water of course, but that’s the adventure!


If you haven’t visited Delamere forest, I’m telling you do it, mainly if you live in or near Cheshire. It’s a great family day out just to walk around. There are always things for the kids and nature to look at. See I’m not the biggest fan walking, but if it’s a nice place like that and I have a group of people I want around me, then it’s the best feeling. So do go visit!

                                                                                  Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts