And It's Started Again



Whenever I’ve just finished a party I’m always thinking of the next, but I make sure I don’t plan until the next year. Until this year, my last party was in February and straight after I was like ‘I want to plan a ball!’ That’s kind of a big deal, my party’s are only small and basic really. There is so much more to think about for a ball. I don’t do the decoration ideas small either, it’s on a very much big scale! So I’m already planning now, when I’m planning on doing this is end of May, maybe June!

I’ve wanted to plan a Disney party for awhile but I had already done a Mad Hatter tea party 3 years ago, and everyone came as a Disney character. Then my friend Charlotte said to me why not a Disney ball. 

That got me thinking and I came up with this...

Every table is based on a Disney film, so for Snow White you’ve got the mirror, red apple, woodland animals. Then there’s Jungle book with the trees, leaves and jungle animals. There’s so much you can do with just one table! The whole with be filled with fairy lights, there will be Disney music through the evening but later on a band. There will be light nibbles for the night as it will be later on in the evening. Everybody come smart dress as you do to a ball, but if anybody wants to they can add a little Disney something to their outfit





Honestly the thought of it makes so excited. But man there is so much to do to plan it! But the decorations are the fun part which I shall be doing for next 9 months. Lots of charity shop trips to find things, I have made a list on my phone for whenever I can nip into places.  I’ve never had to make tickets before, so that should be an experience but they don’t look to expensive to sort out.   

Then there’s the notebook especially for this, writing every list down. What each table needs, how much everything costs, food ideas, decoration ideas... basically everything!

                        
                            So I shall let you know how I’m getting on with all of that as I go.

                                                  Maybe give you monthly updates!



                                                                          Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts