BirchBox August








Rituals Ayurveda Scrub - It has Indian Rose and Multani Clay, also micro beads to revitalise the skins surface while exfoliating.  When I first used this the grey clay like look kind of scared me a little but once you rub it in the clay looks disappears and it’s just a normal scrub. I can’t explain the smell, what a surprise, but it does small good. Definitely does the job and I shall be using it often.



Lord & Berry Blush in Lotus – I love this Blush so much! The colour is just beautiful, a simple rosy cheek or you can keep adding for it to stand out. I know it’s going to be my favourite blush for the autumn coming, it shall be used well.



Huygens Exfoliating Cream – Great exfoliating cream that does the job well. Leaves your skin fresh and clean but I can’t stand the smell.  I know other people would love the smell, but I can’t cope with mint. For once I actually can describe a smell and it’s because it’s a smell I can’t deal with. I don’t know whether I could carry on using it but I shall try and ignore the smell.



The Balm Cosmetics Balm Desert Bronzer – First of the packaging is so cute! Like a tiny book that closes with a magnet to keep it shut. The name of the bronzer ‘Take A dip’ is the best! It’s an effortless summer bronze look and I do love it a lot. 




Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo - This probably came in handy after a day of painting, getting covered head to toe in paint including my hair. My hair needed a good scrub! Birchbox tells me it’s full of ingredients to detox your hair and scalp. And it feels  good and softer after the following day so I would give it a thumbs up.




Formula Overnight Success Spot Minimizing Patches – So I’ve been holding off completing this review and posting because of this product. I’ve honestly not had chance to use it. The one time I’ve had good skin! Well actually I did notice one spot, squished it without thinking and was annoyed at myself when I realised what I had done. But I promise, once I have used it and if I really like it, I will talk about it somewhere. On here or maybe on a weekly vlog on my YouTube channel Disneyfreaks. But apparently they have tea tree and grape seed, leave over night and your skin should feel better.



                                                                      Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts