Strawberry&Lemon Juice






I made Strawberry and Lemon juice last week and it was so good! So go check out the video I made on my channel if you want to know how to make it too. The only problem was I couldn’t keep it cool for the next day because my jar is too big for the fridge and it should have been put in the fridge, it didn’t taste as good next day. That’s my tip if you make it, make sure you can put it in the fridge over night. 

I’m constantly looking for new recipes on Pinterest more and more. I love making up new things to eat or drink, but still knowing I’m going to like it because it’s ingredients that I like.  As you probably know now, but I love Italian food so I’m always looking for that type of food. If you have any ideas of what I could make, let me know! Follow me on twitter and let me know.

                                                                         Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts