Sunflower Update 2





So update on the sunflowers, I split them apart and I got emotional over it. It was like splitting up siblings! They had grown from seeds in the same pot for over a week and then I had to take the bigger one away to let the smaller one grow, give it a better chance. You can watch me do that in the week vlog on Monday though.




Then the bigger one flopped, I left it over night and the next day it had just gave up and flopped over the pot. My mum told me to get a stick and tie it to it, help keep it up. I took it one step better and used wands from the Cinderella table. Then the smaller one grew some more and I thought I would do the same.




There you go the story on how I split them apart and helped them grow by themselves. I can’t wait to see a sign of an actual flower head coming to life, I want to see more than just leaves now!

                                                                            Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts