Falling UP The Stairs


I thought I’d give some pictures of what I’ve been up to lately, seeing as I haven’t posted anything for a while.
I do love a good party where I can dance until I literally drop, and then when it’s a friends engagement party it’s even better, being happy for a friends future and love.



Then the other week we were playing junkyard gold in Manchester with friends, it was a lot of fun. I was having so much fun I fell up the stairs and have had a huge bruise on my leg ever since. But Nando’s creamy mash afterwards made it better.


Me and my mother have been really getting into Who Do You Think You Are even more since the new season, mum has always loved history. Looking at her family tree and then my mine from my dad’s side. So, watching the program got her wanting to get old photo’s out, here’s some of her as a child and then Papa (her dad, my grandad) as a boy too. I never met him so seeing pictures brings him more to life for me.

Have a look at your family tree, ask older ones in your family about everyone, I promise you it’s worth a listen.

                                                                          Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts