May BirchBox





I saw an advert for Birch Box in May and I have to admit I wanted to get it more for the box.  I’m still a kid and love colouring in! But I’m so glad I did, I have loved everything in this box. I know there is going to be certain products I will want to use forever. So let’s get started...


1.       LOLA BARCELONA Nail Polish in RAMBLA -
The way to describe the colour is like a pink coral. Pink isn’t something I usually wear, especially on nail polish. But I did try it out and it’s a beautiful colour. But I was mostly impressed by the actual nail polish than the colour. It was so quick drying, it didn’t mess up while I did jobs after applying so a thumbs up from me.



2.       JELLY PONG PONG Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo in Martinique –
The bronzer is just beautiful  but the blush is my favourite out of the two. They are both so natural looking on the skin. The blush has this nice hint of rosiness, doesn’t stand out but that’s what is so nice about it.


3.       NUMBER 4 Lumiere d’Hiver Reconstructing Masque –
I applied this one evening last week, next day I noticed how soft my hair was feeling. It was seriously the best thing! Sadly I came down with a cold and bad throat that same time so my hair never left my house to show off it's beauty from this masque. Only the bed pillows must have noticed.


4.       PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Moisturising Sea Salt Spray –
I always love a good sea salt spray to add some texture to my hair. Especially now my hair is all one length, I love a good wave in my hair and then added texture to make it look more effortless. And this stuff has done a pretty good of that!



5.       LIZ EARLE BEAUTY CO Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser + Muslin Cloth –
I have been wanting to look more into face cleansers because when it comes to looking after my skin I know I am the worst. So this came in good time because I now LOVE it and I’m willing to try more of the Liz Earle products to help me. This was so easy, you massage onto your dry skin and then buff off with the damp cloth.  I can really tell the difference and it’s not even been a week yet, while writing this, since I’ve been using it.


6.       NUDE ProGenius Omega Treatment Oil –
I’ve been using this as much as the Liz Earle Cleanse and my face has never felt so hydrated. I do normally have a lot of dryness but this has done wonders for my skin. I just squirt two drops to the palm of my hand and lightly dab to my face, every morning and night, after cleansing.


7.       CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturising in Light –
I do love this tinted moisturiser, it does its job. But every single tinted moisturiser never matches my skin tone and so I always get the dreaded noticeable line around my forehead and neck. The only way I can get away when using these type of products is by adding extra moisturiser myself to tone the colour down.



8.       COLOURING PENCILS
I LOVE COLOURING! So I was very happy when they had included colouring pencils in with the package so I could get started on the box right away. Thank you BirchBox for the BEST box!!
                                                                         Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts