Summer Look Book



I’ve been wanting to do a look book for a long time and one sunny day I thought ‘Right, let’s do this!’ So I set up the camera, balancing on so many things like a swing or bricks. Changed into many outfits and did some posing. I’m sure there were many people that walked past my garden and saw me filming and posing and thought ‘Why? What is she doing?!’ I actually did see someone stood near while I balanced the camera on the swing and sat on a chair in the middle of the garden...so awkward!

The animals joined in quite a bit, my dog especially, but then that was mainly because she just wanted a fuss. Some of my cats are actually posers though, so I’m sure they joined it really. I used quite a bit of jewellery I make, to go with the outfits. So that was fun working out what went with what outfit. Quite a number of clothing have been from an app I use called Vinted, I’ve spoke about it a lot on my vlogs just because of how much I love the app. It’s people buying and selling preloved clothing and shoes and you can get some great deals.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the video, I can’t wait to try some more videos like this. I shall leave the link for you to watch it. Enjoy!

Summer Look Book- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPqFDZkejew

                                                                             Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts