5SOS Liverpool 10|6|15





Last Wednesday I had the most amazing night! 5 Seconds Of Summer in Liverpool, two things I absolutely love! It didn’t start of great when my tickets hadn’t arrived, so I had find out what to about that two days before the concert, with the help of Gill. But we got them finally at the Echo booking office just before the doors opened.
Hey Violet were the supporting act and they were really good! I can’t wait to see what they come up with in the future. But the songs that night made you want to sing and dance along, even though I didn’t know the words. They also did a cover of Taylor Swifts single Blank Space, but a lot more upbeat, I was very impressed.

I can’t tell you how amazing the whole night was really. The minute they came on after the countdown the whole place came alive. I vlogged quite a bit of the night, trying not to focus all my attention on Luke the whole time, which was hard as the night went on because my love for him just grew! Calum’s facial expressions, laughing and joking around were the best. Mikey’s aim to get the crowd going all the time was great. And then when Ashton spoke up he’d always make sure even the crowd in the back got some time, giving them a shout out. I honestly didn’t want the night to end!
They left the stage but I knew they had to come back. Good Girls hadn’t been performed yet so I knew it had to be done. Some people I noticed did leave, thinking it had finished. But I made sure to carry on vlogging. They came back with a bang playing Good Girls and then What I Like About You. I sang at the top of my voice which you can hear on the vlog, I sound terrible! My voice was nearly gone.
There’s only a few cases of me being a fan girl and that night was one. I wish I could rewind every little bit, or at least had Bernard’s watch that night. (It was a kids tv show and he had a stopwatch that could stop time) If I ever get a chance of seeing them again, I will jump at it!

                                                                      Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts