June BirchBox


 


STYLondon Temporary Metallic tattoos –
As soon as the box arrived I had to try them! I was never one of those kids that got them temporary tattoos with characters on them but I remember my year younger nephew wearing them. I just didn’t like them. But these are glittery and pretty, so easy to apply and just fun for the summer I feel like.



            Pixi  by Petra Shea Butter Lip Balm in Honey Nectar –
I have seriously not stopped wearing this since it arrived. I love it a lot! This time of year when its warmer, I don’t wear as much lipstick, I actually don’t wear a lot of makeup either. So this is perfect for a natural everyday makeup look. As it not only takes care of your lips it gives it some colour too.

     
       Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle –
Leave in conditioner isn’t something I’m a fan of personally. I did try it a couple of times but I’m just not feeling it for my hair really. I love the packaging though, the red and black design is pretty cool.


      REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot –
I can’t say I’ve seen a difference but it says it plumps the skin and diminishes wrinkles. I’m happy to say the wrinkles haven’t appeared for me just yet. 


5        Cowshed Body Lotion in Knackered Cow –
I can’t say I’m a fan of the smell but it’s a good moisturiser. I get dry skin very quickly so I’m always on the lookout for new moisturisers to try. 


      Penhaligon’s Iris Prima Perfume –
I’m quite fussy with perfumes and smells. I often to turn to more fruity fragrances, so I surprised myself when this perfume grew on me. It’s a lot more of a musky fragrance, but I’m the worst at describing smells. It says it was inspired by National English Ballet. I do love Ballet and mostly any sort of dance, so maybe that did sway me a little into liking it.



      Birchbox x French Sole Show Bag –
So I haven’t actually used this bag yet BUT I feel like it shall be used when I go to the beach this summer. Especially when I take my shoes off, there full of sand and DO NOT want to put them in my bag. Bad experience in the past which includes my camera breaking because of it. So this shall be a life saver of a bag!

Comments

Popular Posts