October Glossy Box



I’m really sorry I never reviewed Septembers Glossy Box, I just didn’t have the kick to do it and wasn’t all that excited over it. I can’t even remember off the top of my head what was in it now.
But on a brighter note, October Glossy Box has been a lot of fun! When it first arrived and I saw the box, well I had high hopes. And they didn’t disappoint me. How cool does the box look?! I’m a big fan of the pop art and I shall be keeping this box for a long time.


So Susan Flutter Mascara – The tube is gold with black writing, but on the top of it has a bird, I think it’s a hummingbird, but it’s really cute anyway. I really like this mascara, the bristles create really good separating. It’s quite different for me as I normally like a good volume and pack the mascara on when I can. The way I can describe this is elegant, well I personally feel it is.



Yves Rocher France Quelques Notes d’Amour – Glossy Box describes this scent as the feeling of falling in love with Damascus rose, guaiac wood and patchoull. I wasn’t so sure about the scent at first, I thought it was quite strong. But when I’ve had it on for a long time, it grows on me. I think I start getting used to it.


etrebelle Cosmetics Lip Lift Peel – This is a full sized product that came in the box and when applying it you only use a small amount. So it’s going to last me quite some time. You dap a small amount on to your finger and gentle rub over your lips. It removes dead cells to give you soft lips. Then after a minute you wipe away with a damp cotton pad. I can tell you it feels so nice afterwards.


Ciate Paint Pots Skinny Jeans - I absolutely love Ciate nail varnish, it was a while ago that I was introduced to them from Glossy Box and I have been dying to get hold of some more since. It dries so quickly! And you only need one coat, I don’t know if that’s with every single one but it’s been like that with the two I have.  It’s a very royal blue but not quite so dark I’d say.


Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute Moisturising Mask - This is a 24Hour mask that you can apply once or twice a week. It hydrates and soothes the skin, reduces redness or discomfit. You apply it to your face and eye area for 10 minutes. Then the excess is massaged in using your fingertips. It feels so nice and refreshing, although I’m not that keen on the smell of it.


Rimmel London BB Cream Matte - I absolutely love this product. I find it so hard to find products to match my skin tone and this straight away just matched, I got very excited. I love BB cream just for the simpleness as I like to use my fingers and work it in. The BB Cream I have now doesn’t even match that well, I normally use a bit of moisturizer mixed in to tone it down a bit. It’s only a sample so I’m going to have to go find the real size soon.


Hope you enjoyed, if you’re wondering if to try Glossy Box out I do totally recommend you do if you love all beauty. I get excited every time the postman brings my box that month.
                                                                    Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts