Youtube Talk



I want to talk YouTube. Carrie Hope Fletcher  - ItsWayPastMyBedTime was the first youtuber I started watching, mainly because of the love for books she has. My favourite will always be Fairy Fails | Silly Rapunzel. As Carrie tells you the real story of Rapunzel, but the way she tells it has me in stitches. You should go watch it! Plus the Snow White story is definitely my second favourite!

The second youtuber was Zoe Sugg - Zoella. I remember looking up hairstyles on youtube and coming across one she did. Instantly started watching the rest of her videos and never stopped. Then I noticed her My Brother Does My Make- Up video and found out about Joe Sugg - Thatcher Joe. And then came Louise – SprinkleOfGliter, with the adorable Darcy. Alfie – PointlessBlog, Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr, Marcus Butler, Caspar Lee, Tyler Oakley, Troy Sivan, Connor Franta etc...the list goes on.
But Zoe will always be where my love for youtube really began, I spent hours that summer watching every single video I would find. Fell in love with Zoe and Louise’s friendship, best Chummy’s ever. And then squealed when we all found out her and Alfie were actually together. So the news of her writing a book was the best news ever for me, I just can’t wait for November. I’m so happy for her right now with how much stuff is happening for her. Let’s talk about #ZoellaBeauty. How cute is the packaging! And yes I went and ordered one thing soon as I could. My plan is to get at least one item a week, so it won’t break my bank just yet.
Also because of Zoe I found this family that vlog everyday. They are from Ireland, but have recently moved over to the UK. It’s Jonathan and Anna, and they have Emilia who is 2 years old and Eduardo who is 5 months old. They are the cutest family ever! There will be a link for you to watch them of course, so go watch the SacconeJolys!

I can’t go without talking about Alfie’s book The Pointless Book. The just a book full of fun and randomness is how I can explain it. I will have a video up soon all about it properly, I seriously can’t wait to start writing and making lots of memories with it. So go to Waterstones or WHSmith and have a nosey in one to see what you think. If you like the look, go buy it! Or just buy one anyway on Amazon because I know you will have some fun with it.
                                            
                                                Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
                                                                             Mo xox

Fairy Fails | Silly Rapunzel  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am7VWB_2WW8
Fairy Fails | Snow White - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGlziRdgxkc
My Brother Does My Make-Up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6-axi3jprE

Comments

Popular Posts