October Talk



So October should be a fun month. As I’ve said in a blog awhile ago, myself and Cerys will be going to Amity Fest to see lots of youtubers on stage, but that’s not till the end of the month. Just before that a group of us are going to a Vintage ball, I’m wearing a dress that was my mums, and it’s like a 40’s style long dress that hugs you a little bit. My sister has also worn it 3-4 years back, so now I’m like ‘It’s my turn!’ I shall show you all the pictures after the night.
There’s talk about it staying warm for October, autumn is messed up if it does! I do like the sun, but when it’s meant to be sunny. I want some coldness so I can wear beanies and big jumpers without boiling to death. I can’t wait to wear my animal beanies that have ears on, but I suppose I’ll keep wearing my cat ear headbands for now. I keep coming up with outfit ideas for the autumn months and not being able to wear them yet. So annoying!
I wanted to talk about an app called Vinted. It’s an app people can sell and buy second hand but good quality clothes on. I’ve fallen in love with so many items people are selling, but I’ve been good. So I decided I needed to sell some dresses, to 1. Make more room in my wardrobe and 2. Buy more new clothes to help my outfit ideas. See, I’m clever me *winks*.  Don’t know why I just winked, but play along please.
Every Autumn/Winter I have a pair of brown laced up boots, that I wear out so fast because I wear them so much! But this year I’m thinking about changing it a little by getting some black ones instead? I shall see, I might change my mind and regret it. But I seriously can’t wait to wear my floppy hat more. I’ve been wanting to wear it but haven’t got round to it. But I think autumn is the perfect time to do it.
                           What are you looking forward to wearing for the colder months?

                                                                               Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts