February Glossy Box

I got the February Glossy box last week, I fell in love the minute I opened the box. I was like a excited little puppy, just could not keep still. It was wrapped up so, well the only word I could use is beautiful. It's like a box full of goodies!
 
 
 


Let's start with the Ciate London Paint Pot nail varnish, in Red Hot Chilli. I'm very impressed with it! It is such a bright shiny orange that you have to love, and it drys pretty quick even with a few coats. Also I have a hard time keeping nail varnishes to stay on my nails, with in the next day normally, at least one nail is chipped. This nail varnish lasted at least three days, would definitely look into trying more colours.
 



Now comes to my favourite item, the lipstick! Most women are obsessed over shoes or certain clothes, it's lipstick for me, mostly reds and darker shades. So you can imagine my excitement seeing Maybelline New York Colour Sensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick, in Naked Brown. It might just be me, but it has like a purple tight to it, with the brown colour. Totally in love with it! The only thing I've found about it is that it comes off very easy, your having to reapply sooner. But other than that, totally worth it.
 



They sent me the Tony & Guy Stick It Up Gum, my first thought was 'I don't have short hair, how would I use it'. But it's actually come in handy, my hair gets quite a bit static and I've found it helps. Just to put a tiny bit on my fingers and gently smoothing over my hair. And it gives you a good lift in the root of your hair, if your like me and hate your hair being flat.




Then there is the Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer. It says it adds radiance to your skin, with the added shimmering sparkly bits. It feels really moisturising and makes you feel very girly and sparkly afterwards.


Lastly there's Eldora Eyelashes. Now I've never worn fake eyelashes, they kinda scare me. But these have come in handy, because I'll be dressing up in sixties style for a party soon to come. And we all know, it's all about the big eyes for the sixties! So I'll let you know how I get on with them.
 


Wait, wait! I also got a extra treat, thought I'd save the best till last! Now don't be too jealous. Lindt Lindor Treat Bar. It was so nice, the middle of the pieces just melted in your mouth. Best chocolate you can get really!

 
 

So there you go, my goodie box for February. Now I've just got to wait for next months box.
                                                                  Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts