Vlogs, Blogs and a bit of Spider-Man

Hiyaaa!
Can you believe between me and Cait, you've lately been getting more than one blog a week. What's going on?! Let's see how long we can keep is up for!

Right, so I wanted to talk about the vlogs. I carry my camera everywhere with me just incase, you never know when you can get some good stuff to film. Sometime soon I might put them little bits of video together for one vlog. Sort of like a bonus video, or a bits n bobs video. If your up for that, leave me a comment.

If you've been watching the videos then you'll have noticed the day me and Cerys sat down, video'd like three challenges that day (well the jenga was more us just annoying each other). I wanted to do more of that sort of thing. That's the plan for when Cait gets home and we can do some fun stuff together. Also our mate Joe says he could do a better job at the makeup blindfold challenge. I think we should put him to the test, what do you think? I'm sure it would be funny. ;)
But also, I want your opinions, what challenges or vlogs should we do? Just come tell me what you want to see and I shall see what we can do!
Same goes for the blog, if you have a subject idea that you want to me natter on about, just give me a poke and tell me.
I shall be doing a favourites of the month in April sometime soon. And not just beauty stuff, I'll give it a bit of a variety.



Can I just talk about The Amazing Spider-man 2 coming out in April!!
I saw the trailer while at the movies, you can ask Cerys and Joe, I freaked out. I was just bouncing up and down in my seat in excitement!
See I've always been a Batman girl, but heart is turning to Spiderman, I can't help it. And the funny thing is....I hate spiders. But the thought of having spider powers seems pretty cool to me. I'd actually be able to climb a tree!
But yeah, go see it... Here's a trailer to show you why you need to, enjoy! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ygSmnIhhmMA

P.S Here's the latest vlog, going to see Captain America...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNveEn3us-Y
                                                        
                                                                        Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts