March Glossy Box

My glossy box arrived last week. You don't realise how excited I get when it arrives and I'm just about to find out what is in that box. But I take pictures as I open it for you peeps, so the suspense is sky high! This month there were things I loved and some that I weren't as fussed on. Saying that, over all, it was a pretty good box full of goodies!




Starting off with the Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish Chocolate Kiss 948.
I don't wear a lot of lip balm types, I like my lipstick more. But I do quite like this, the nice shiny finish it leaves, with the tint of brown. Making your lips feel smooth and moisturised. It says it has almond oil, shea butter and vitamin E in it. I've bought eye shadow from Sleek before, which is just the best, so I was very excited to try this!


I fell in love with this next one. Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Shimmer Powders Gold&Brown.
When it says shimmer, it really means shimmer. It reminds me of a rose gold, but really shiny.
I love using it as a base on the eyelid, then a darker brown just on the creases of the eyelid. It says you can also add it to your blusher, nail polish or lip gloss, I think I'll definitely be trying at least one of them. Its my new favourite thing!


Juicy Couture Malibu Collection.
These samples smell very fruity and flowery. I don't know how else to explain them. I actually don't think I have a good sense of smell anyway, so telling the difference between them is pretty hard for me haha! But I can say that they do smell good, so go try them out.




Lets go English now. Mitchell and Peach Body Cream.
Glossy box's description of this is if you've taken a walk through the English countyside, it has English honey, organic cocoa, vitamin BS and shea butter. I really like the simple but really nice black writing on the plain white tube. I'm not so sure on the smell, I wasn't so keen when I applied it. That's just my opinion, someone else might love the smell. But I can say it does it's job in making your skin feel softer.



Now I totally recommend this product.
Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot.
I used it on my hair Friday night, Saturday it so soft that I complained all day about not being able to do anything with it. I like my hair with volume, but back comb will not stay in my hair once its soft, I have to soak my hair in hairspray to get anything out of it. Anyway, my hair has been in the best condition. I will totally go out and buy it another time. Its just great for a quick treatment when your hair isn't feeling the best. Plus its small, you can just take it anywhere you might travel and cheap enough from a high street shop. You just apply to your hair after shampooing, avoiding the roots, leave on for 60 seconds and wash it off. Then there you have it, soft stronger hair!


 

                                                So there you go, my glossy box this month.


                                                    Have you tried any of these products?
                                                                            Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts