Guess Who's Back...

Ahhhh!! Guess who's back home! Little Miss Cait that's who!
Yes, we have our girl back, a month later. So be prepared for the welcome back vlog the minute I get to see her this week. We've all missed her lots and need lots of hugs to recover.

Ok, have you girls have had where your shoes have rubbed on the back of your heel, so much its started to bleed. But you have tights on, so you have to rip the tights of your foot cause they are stuck to where it rubs. Absolutely kills! Happened to me on Sunday, never again.
I just cant wait for the weather to be warmer and then I don't have to wear tights so much.
And I really hope this summer is just as warm as last summer, although I'll try not to get so burnt this time. I don't really tan so much, I just burn, then peel. Oh and don't forget the moaning about the burn hurting so much.

Also I mentioned few weeks ago about starting up my own business. I'm hoping that is going to start up by the end of the month. I'm going to be starting off on the site Etsy, its a site that's sells homemade and vintage items. Which is basically what I'm aiming to do, with beads, buttons and bows. That's a bit of a clue of the name too. ;)
I couldn't help but laugh this morning, I ordered so many things to help me make a few things. The postman had to knock and go 'Right, that's yours, that's yours...oh and them too'. I must have had a about 6 parcels. But don't you think it's daft when its a small item and they package it double the size, then your just like what was the point in that?

                               Have you got any hobbies you'd like to make your work?

                                                                       Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts