October Birchbox



I know October has been and gone, I know I’m late, but here now! I’m not going to even try with an excuse because I have none. Just haven’t been in the mood to write about products, I’ve been in a more writing about life. But I’m here now!




100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze Sultry –
I honestly didn’t pick this up until last, I saw it but didn’t think much of it and forgot about. I wish that I had tried it first. First of the packaging is super cute, I wish all my lipsticks we’re this cute! And the colour is amazing, I find it hard to find nude colours that suit me. I feel like pink doesn’t go well with my skin colour. But red, purples and browns seem to be ok. So this is just perfect to stick in my everyday make up purse.



Bioderma Sensibio H20 –
So I forgot I had this, being the silly person I am. Spent weeks thinking I need to actually go buy a make up remover instead of being lazy with wet wipes. All that time it was sitting there calling at me thinking what’s wrong with her! Anyway, love it, does the job well. The only thing is, it’s only small and it won’t last long at all. But I guess that’s there cheeky way of getting you to buy more.



Parlor by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray –
I’m going to feel lost when this ends, I use it every time I blow dry my hair and I would tell anyone to try it. Highly recommend!! 4-6 sprays on my damp hair and after I blow dry it always feels so good, way better than it used to feel after blow drying. I can feel and see the difference. The only down side is I’m not a huge fan of the smell but I can live with that.



Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel –
I can’t say I’m huge fan of this, I was amazed at how foamy it got with just a little bit on my hand. But it’s just not the sort of smell I would go for buying a shower gel myself. It might grow on me so we shall see.



When Travelmate Sheet Mask –
So this was my first time trying a facemask sheet and I can’t say I enjoyed it. I put it on just before I got in the bath and I felt like it was going to slip off every few minutes so couldn’t really relax. And the feeling of this thing on my face couldn’t relax me. But for someone who doesn’t mind this type of face mask then go try it. My face did feel fresher and moisturised.



English Laundry No.7 Fragrance For Her –
I didn’t know what to expect before I put it on, but it’s grown on me the more I wear it. I love little fragrance bottles, I used to help my mum work with Avon and my favourite bit was getting the fragrance testers. But because of my rubbish nose and finding it hard to describe smells, it takes me awhile to work out if I like a perfume. But like I said, it’s growing on me





                                                                              Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts