Day In The Life Of Mo


Day in the life of me I guess, so here’s some pictures of my day while I try explain what I get up to.


           The best part of the morning is when I wake up to these two kitties, Cassie and Francis.


  I’m sure my postman must hate me by now, I think I see him more than I see some of my friends.   
  Most of these parcels were for the ball I’m organising but then I’ve got season three One Tree Hill   because I’ve become obsessed over it recently.

I spent a good 45 minutes searching through my work room for party picture props to take to a party at the weekend.  I didn’t realise how much stuff I could put into little corners of the room, I need to sort through it all soon.



The rest of the day has been a lot of organising, sorting my diary out and what videos that are to come. But also planning my 30 day challenge for my blog in April so look forward to that.



I’ve been writing blog posts too while watching One Tree Hill as you can see, but someone came along for attention, he’s such a needy cat.

My mum only ever wears blue eye shadow and eyeliner, same colour since the 60’s. And she has to have a certain blue so I’ve been searching for the exact colour she had last time from somewhere. I found one on Ebay thankfully.

My days are often spent chatting to my Squad on our group chat, were always sending the odd messages through the day.

My evening is spent putting this blog together while I can remember what I did, while more One Tree Hill. And then it’s driving theory revising, got to get it crammed in by March!

Comments

Popular Posts