January BirchBox 2016






I know it’s the middle of February and I’m only just putting up January but I think that fact it’s up is what counts right?
Anyway, I loved the box the minute I laid eyes on it. Pinterest style box with beauty things, just the best thing! And many cute postcards as a bonus, 2016 started off pretty good!



·         Benefit - They’re Real Tinted Primer
I was very excited when I saw this eyelash primer, it meant bigger lashes and that is always my aim. It works wonders!

·         Eyeko -  Fat Liquid Eyeliner Black 
·         I thought with it being bigger eyeliner it would be harder to use, but I found it so much better to do a cat eye with it. Great lasting and I know I shall be using a lot more.


·         Caudalie – Fleur de Vigne Shower Gel
Nice shower gel, good lather to it. Has aloe vera, white rose, rose pepper and  grape blossom. So a really nice smell to it, really enjoyed it.


·         Parlor – Moisturizing & repairing Shampoo & Conditioner
·         My hair felt so soft and look so good after using both the shampoo and conditioner. It not only cleanses your hair but strengthens it too. I noticed the difference straight away.



·         Absolution – L’Eau Soir at Matin
It defiantly does what it says, removes all trace of the day to leave your complexion feeling soft and refreshed. The down side of it though is I’m not a fan of the smell, it has hazelnut as one the ingredients as well as aloe vera. I don’t like nuts, I’m a bit sensitive to the smell, I just don’t like them. But apart from that I like the makeup remover.


·         Birchbox Compact Mirror
·         I honestly love this little mirror, it doesn’t leave my bag now. I’m so used to using my phone camera so it’s nice to actually use a real mirror for a change.



                                                                           Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts