Top Ten Films - Laugh Out Loud Films



This is the third list of top 10 films out of 5 lists. This is my top ten laugh out loud films, the films I can laugh so much at or just make me smile.


1.       Hard Day’s Night – I love The Beatles so much and I honestly laugh so much to this film. John Lennon’s sense of humour has me in stitches! I love the whole scene on the train about the clean old man/Paul’s grandfather.
2.       Drop Dead Fred – My sister introduced this film to me and it’s been one of my favourites ever since. It’s definitely a laugh out loud film and Rik Mayall is the best.
3.       Miss Congeniality – Sandra Bullock is one of those actors that you think the film must be good to have her. Of course the first film is the best but the second one is always good too.

4.       Cheaper By The Dozen – I loveeeee both films, all the kids are great and Steve Martin is a brilliant actor especially for comedy. I love all the cringe worthy moments of both 1 & 2.

5.       Big Momma’s House – Honestly I watched the second film before I saw the first, so for the first time I do prefer the second film before the first. Big Momma is just the best!

6.       Ace Ventura – Jim Carrey. That’s all I need to say.

7.       The Sandlot - I found this film about 5 years ago, it’s set in the 60’s in America but it was made the year I was born, 1993. The bunch of lads in a tree house, with baseball and a dog that scares them to death. So funny!!
8.       Shrek – Every Shrek film is great but the first, where it all started, is where my heart will always be. Donkey is always my favourite and the layers scene was a favourite for my mum. For years if anyone mentioned onions or layers she would have to be Donkey saying ‘Onions have layers’
9.       Uncle Buck – Older films are often the best films and this film always cheers me up when it comes to the niece and uncle scenes. Uncle Buck with the golf stick and the idiot young guy is the best bit.

10.   Home Alone – 1 & 2 are always everybody’s favourites, the rest of the films should not be mentioned.  Well the third isn’t as bad as the fourth.

Comments

Popular Posts