Top Ten Films - Adventure/Superhero Films



This is the third list of top 10 films out of 5 lists. This is my top ten Advenure/Superhero Films, just the ultamite cool films that make you want be in them or be those people in them.

1.       The Amazing Spider-Man – I honestly love this film so much, I went a good 6 months watching it over and over again. For a good couple of weeks I was watching it every day and I’m not sick of it. Andrew Garfield is one of my biggest crushes since this film and Spider Man is just top superhero for me, along with another that I’ll talk about later.

2.       Cat Woman – You should know by now I’m a bit of a cat lady, so Cat Women is a favourite. Anne Hathaway as Cat woman is top for me but Halle Berry rocks it in this film.

3.       Batman Forever – So Batman is other top superhero and it was so hard to choose which film. As much as I love the Christian Bale Batman I’m going for this one just because I had the biggest crush on the Robin and kind of still do. Plus Jim Carrey is the riddler!

4.       Hancock – It’s a bit of a different style superhero film but I got really into this with Will Smith and Charlize Theron. I love the whole story, that’s it different.

5.       Charlie’s Angels – It’s such a girl kicking film, that’s the way I can describe it. It makes you want to be a spy with a bunch of your best mates beside you. I have that group actually but the spy work only goes as far as online searching/stalking, whatever you want to call it.

6.       Divergent – My friend Cerys got me to go watch this film at the movies with her and I fell in love with it, went and read all three books afterwards. It’s definitely a film I love to watch.

7.       Back To The Future – So yeah I love all the three films and I went to watch the first two at the movies for the anniversary, the day that they would have arrived in the future. I was a cool experience.
8.       Indiana Jones – Well first it’s Harrison Ford and second all the films are awesome!

9.       Star Wars – Again... Harrison Ford.  And of course it’s just too cool, the minute after you watch at least one film you want to be there with your lightsaber using the force.

10.   The Avengers – The many cool superheroes all in one film, how could it not be on the list really.

Comments

Popular Posts