Top Ten Films - Emotional Films



This is the second list of top 10 films out of 5 lists. This is my top ten emotional films, the films I honestly I cry to or just make me cry inside.


1.       The Notebook. I think everyone cries at this film, it’s so emotional. And the ending is basically heartbreaking, that could be a warning if you haven’t seen it.


2.       Marley & Me. If you don’t cry to this film you have no heart. Fact. Especially if you love animals and have them yourself, you’ll have been through something like this.


3.       P.S I Love You. It’s a good film in the evening with your chocolate to cry to either on your own or with friends. And Gerard Butler is just a bonus.


4.       The Fault In Our Stars. I went to the cinema twice to watch this and every single person wept every time. Except for me, I felt heartless, even though I was close to tears. But I read the book before it came out and cried my heart out then so...


5.       A Little Princess. I know I had this in my childhood film list but like I said then, I CAN’T NOT CRY to this film. The ending gets to me every single time.


6.       Charlie St. Cloud. I admit I watched this at first just because of Zac Efron in it, but I can say I love it for the film. His little brother has me in tears every time.


7.       Toy Story 3. Yeah I know, child film but I watched this at about 17 years old. I grew up watching the first two Toy Story’s as a kid and I think everyone else that did, got very emotional with this film.


8.       Bambi. Who doesn’t cry!!!! It’s the saddest Disney film ever!!


9.       Saving Mr Banks. I re watched this film not long ago, it makes you think about the film Mary Poppins in a different way. It’s sad but it’s worth a watch completely. And I love Tom Hanks as Walt Disney so much.


10.   Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I’m not a spoiler, I’m not going to say a word about it. But if you haven’t seen it yet, then what are you doing with your life. I was an emotional wreck for weeks after, that’s all I’m saying.

Comments

Popular Posts