February Birch Box 2016







Olehahenriksen - Truth Serum Collagen Booster
I’ve been using this every morning for so for a week and I love it. Whether it’s the orange zest smell or that it feels nice on my skin first thing in that day. Just one pump is enough to cover my face.



Derm Eyes – Make-Up Remove Wipes

As you can see in the picture, it says it’s for sensitive eyes, delicate eyelids and contact lens users. I do have sensitive eyes and I do wear contact lenses so I thought great! The minute I used the wipe if felt so soft and cold, but a nice cold refreshing feel on my eyes. I would honestly use again!


LOC – One & Done Shadow Stick (Champagne Problems)
The minute I used this shadow stick I wanted to wear it every day and I basically do. It lasts a good time through the day and I love the shimmery natural shade to it.


Spectrums Collections – Tapered Finishing Brush
So soft and I love how it’s pointed for a more precise touch. The colours to the brush are amazing too! I used it with the blush and it gave me a great finish to my look.


theBalm Cosmetics – Frat Boy Blush/Shadow
I do have to say I am liking the pink shade it gives you, just a little on your cheeks is just enough for a rosy cheek but nothing that’s too much. The packaging is small, but great for a travel blusher.



Cochine Water – Hyacinth & Lime Blossom Hand & Body Lotion
I can’t say I’m a huge fan, it’s nice but it’s not something I would put myself out for to buy. The little bottle is cute though.




                                                                            Mo xox

Comments

Popular Posts