Top Ten Films - To Watch Over & Over

This is the fifth list of top 10 films out of 5 lists. This is my top ten I watch over and over again, we all have those films!


My Fair Lady- I’ve loved this classic of a film since I was a child and I’d always try to do her accent saying ‘I’m a good girl I am, I’m a good girl’. Then act out the whole song of Just You Wait. It’s a film I will always love!

Step Up- I can’t even begin to explain my love for every single Step Up film, apart from the 4th one because the story just wasn’t as good as the dancing. Moose will always be my biggest crush when it comes to dance, although Channing Tatum as Tyler in the first film stole my heart too.

The Amazing Spider-Man- I’ve already spoke about this film in the adventure/superhero category but let’s just give it a recap. I love this film so much that I would watch it over and over again every day. If someone made me choose a film to watch for the rest of my life this would be it.

Calamity Jane- I was introduced to this film as a child and the older I got, the more my love for this film grows. It’s the type of film I would just randomly start singing, plus I love Doris Day.

Sound Of Music- Another singing film but with one of the best actresses that is Julie Andrews. It’s a just a classic film that a lot of people love and I will happily watch anytime.

Alice- It’s was only last year when I first watched this film, it has Andrew Lee Potts in as the Mad Hatter. A different version to the normal Alice In Wonderland but I got really into it and have watched it many times since.

Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging- This is the film where my teenage girl comes out, especially when Robbie, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, comes on the screen. I have a thing for musicians and this film defiantly brings it out. Plus many scenes have me laughing!


Grease- One of the best musicals, I was singing and dancing along to Grease since a little girl. And it’s just another film I love to sing along to, a film that you learn to love the characters and be part of it.

Alice In Wonderland- I found it hard to choose between which Disney one I loved more so I’m just going to say both, it might be cheating but oh well. So the animated version was the one I grew up loving and I will always go back to. But I honestly love watching the Tim Burton version with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter too. It’s a darker version but I remember watching it at the movies, coming out and raving about how good it was.

School Of Rock- Jack Black, what else is there too say. It’s just one the best films and I would watch it anytime!

Comments

Popular Posts